[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.6.2

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Due to the way the addon is coded, it's unlikely that modifying the template like that is going to produce the result without additional support in the files itself. I will look into this for inclusion in a future version.

Have you looked into it?

Are there any plans to support 2.1 RC or are you waiting for the full release?

Have you looked into it?
That was months ago, the latest version (v3.1) does indeed support it.

In the v4.2 build for XF 2.1 I've made a change to the widgets just now:

:)

Are there any plans to support 2.1 RC or are you waiting for the full release?
I'll definitely be waiting a little bit with releasing 2.1 compatible add-ons, as I need to give some of them a quick once-over (or, in the case of eCommerce, a week or two of live testing @ our site :D) just to make sure nothing has gone horrendously wrong.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Donate with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.1 Support

Because of a backwards breaking change in XenForo 2.1, the next version will require XenForo 2.1.

In the meantime, I will release a "Gold" version of the current beta or RC version, for use exclusively on XenForo 2.0.

The "Gold" version will NOT work with XenForo 2.1. A blocking issue has been identified with XenForo 2.1:
  • Certain Cron jobs will not work due to a change in the back-end code that powers XenForo (A.K.A. "The Guzzle Change")
The issue has been fixed in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

3.1.0 Gold

Update highlights

After a lengthy Beta period, this product has gone Gold 🎉

This version contains no changes from the previous version. Future updates will require XenForo 2.1.

This version does not work on XenForo 2.1. Please do not upgrade to XenForo 2.1 until a 2.1 compatible version has been released.

If you want the full details on the v3.1.0 release, you can check it out here...

Update highlights

This version features mostly back-end only changes to make it compatible with XenForo 2.1, although there are some front-facing changes as well.

The Recent and Top donators widgets have been updated to a cleaner design and to add avatars, taking anonymity and whether the viewer is ignoring the donator into account.

Complete Change Log

Change: Improved PHP 7.3 compatibility
Change: Updated widgets to feature avatars and a...

Hello
I am facing a strange issue with 3.1.0 Release Candidate 6, XF 2.07
Only for a specific user, when this user try to make a donation the following message occurs :
Oops we met an error ...etc
This user is part of a specific group "premium". I tried with other member of this group but did not met the issue.

• Error: Call to a member function convertToPrimary() on null
  • src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Entity/Donation.php:132
  • Generated by: dominiquelouise
  • Jan 27, 2019 at 10:12 AM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Entity/Donation.php(296): DBTech\Donate\Entity\Donation->recalculateUserAmounts()
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1145): DBTech\Donate\Entity\Donation->_postSave()
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Donate/Purchasable/Donation.php(126): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#3 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php(21): DBTech\Donate\Purchasable\Donation->getPurchaseFromRequest(Object(XF\Http\Request), Object(XenConcept\ConversationCategory\XF\Entity\User), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:purchase', 'Index', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(XF\Pub\Controller\Purchase), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Thank you.
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(51) "/forums/purchase/dbtech_donate_donation/?drive_id=3"
["referrer"] => string(95) "https://www.forum-des-portables-asus.fr/forums/dbtech-donate/drives/soutenir-les-forums-asus.3/"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["drive_id"] => string(1) "3"
}
["_POST"] => array(7) {
["donation_option"] => string(1) "4"
["message"] => string(9) "6gycyvyvu"
["payment_profile_id"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "****"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(56) "/forums/dbtech-donate/drives/soutenir-les-forums-asus.3/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Well, this is strange. If i log on this user account, i am facing the same message.
No issue with another account.
I have only one currency setup and there is no other choice in the donation process.

Another issue is when i activate the donation Link after Alert Tab, only administrator is able to see the link :

Well, this is strange. If i log on this user account, i am facing the same message.
No issue with another account.
I have only one currency setup and there is no other choice in the donation process.
Can you show a screenshot of how the donation form looks?

Another issue is when i activate the donation Link after Alert Tab, only administrator is able to see the link :

View attachment 193700
That looks like a style conflict then, as there's no different permission checks based on location.

I have reverted all templates to original state, but issue remains, only for this user.. strange.

I have reverted all templates to original state, but issue remains, only for this user.. strange.
Sorry, I'm not sure I made myself clear; I mean if you re-download v3.1.0 (non-beta version) and upload it, you'll have the latest files where I don't believe this issue exists.

Ok. Thank you.
I updated.
Still facing the same issue for this user.. i do not understand.
I will leave this as it is and ask him to disconnect and make a donation.
Thanks for your support anyway.

Top Bottom