Date release to XenForo Gold ?!

Allan

According to you, which will be the date of release of XenForo Gold ?

PS: Kier, those who fall above, have a license Offered :D ?

For me: December 21, 2010

For me: December 21, 2010
Anyone who follows me on Twitter will recall my comments regarding another release that was done on December 21st. Needless to say, we will not be releasing XenForo so close to Christmas. If the date were to fall that close, we would postpone to the new year so that we can offer proper support and not leave people hanging over the holiday period.

I shall be too busy stuffing my face at the various relatives houses to worry about fiddling with xF over the festive period. I would recommend the same to everyone else too ... :D

I'm not changing my mind though ... it's definitely 12th February ... I can see into the future and I've had a clear vision that it is absolutely definitely the 12th of February 2011. (Unless, of course, it's a different date - then it'll be that date instead ... ;))!!!

Anyone who follows me on Twitter will recall my comments regarding another release that was done on December 21st. Needless to say, we will not be releasing XenForo so close to Christmas. If the date were to fall that close, we would postpone to the new year so that we can offer proper support and not leave people hanging over the holiday period.

Oh dear god in heaven a professional company that understands how the real world operates ;) *

* Adds Kier to Xmas card list

You guys never stop impressing me, do you?! *thumbsup*

I think Jan 21st :) lols

Moto:
idea:

Built by Professionals, ran by the community

VB Fails at coding etc and they dont listen to the VB Community... Xenforo does everything VB Dont :)

Top Bottom