DataTables BB Code by Waindigo [Deleted]

VaultWiki's internal BB-Code-options cache is not up-to-date. There is an issue rebuilding it in the current release. You can try disabling VaultWiki's internal cache via its config file until the issue is resolved.

Not having much luck trying to get this to work with Vaultwiki enabled.

Ive gone into the config file and set it as below

Code:
/**
* You can enable/disable content caching globally here.
* 1=On
* 0=Off
*/
define('VW_CACHE_ON', 0);

However the tables still wont parse. However as soon as i disbale Vaultwiki - the tables start working.

Any other sguuestions on how to get the tables to work with Vaultwiki enabled?

VaultWiki comes with a TABLE tag. You might have VaultWiki's TABLE tag turned on instead in Wiki > Content > Syntax Manager > table.

VaultWiki comes with a TABLE tag. You might have VaultWiki's TABLE tag turned on instead in Wiki > Content > Syntax Manager > table.

Superb, that did the trick.

Do I still need to have cache turned off or has that been resolved now?

@Jon W

Hi Jon, Just a quick question. How can I get the text next to the image to show underneath it instead?

table.webp

This is my current code:

Code:
[table=head]Destination|Plane|Fuel|Passengers|Speed Up|Stars|Item
[img]http://www.airportcitygame.com/images/Ancient_Egypt/Flights/Excavations_Ancient_Egypt-Stamp.png[/img]Excavations: Ancient Egypt|row 2 column2|row 2 column 3|4|5|6|7
row 3 column1|row 3 column2|row 3 column 3|4|5|6|7
row 2 column1|row 2 column2|row 2 column 3|4|5|6|7
[/table]

Do I still need to have cache turned off or has that been resolved now?
I'm not aware of any outstanding cache problems. I would advise having the cache turned on.
@Jon W

Hi Jon, Just a quick question. How can I get the text next to the image to show underneath it instead?
My understanding of this BB-Code is that a new-line will trigger a new table row. Since you're also using VaultWiki, you can try wrapping following around your image:
Code:
[div]your image[/div]

@pegasus

Does auto linking work within the table?

As for some reason nothing is auto linking. Ive tried refreshing the cache and auto-building URLs, but not joy.

My understanding is that Waindigo's table has a plainChildren flag set for some reason. Auto-Links do not appear anywhere that they think will be rendered as plain-text.

Last edited:
@DaveL @pegasus I've added you to the contributors to this add-on now, so you should be able to access the premium features of this add-on (and also get branding free for this add-on). Thanks again for your contribution.

Top Bottom