DataTables BB Code by Waindigo [Deleted]

Thanks. Should work now.

I uploaded the new files and used the upgrade function and used the xml included, and no change? It reflects 1.0.4 in admincp. I also removed and redid the table in the post. Anything I'm doing wrong?

I uploaded the new files and used the upgrade function and used the xml included, and no change? It reflects 1.0.4 in admincp. I also removed and redid the table in the post. Anything I'm doing wrong?
I just added a few lines to the template waindigo_bb_code_tag_table_datatables.css. Have you modified that template?

No, no change on anything on my end before or after the upgrade. Here is what I see in that template:

Code:
.dataTables_wrapper {
    overflow-x: scroll;
}

.paginate_disabled_previous, .paginate_enabled_previous,
.paginate_disabled_next, .paginate_enabled_next {
    cursor: pointer;
}

.paginate_disabled_previous, .paginate_enabled_previous {
    padding-left: 23px;
}
.paginate_disabled_next, .paginate_enabled_next {
    padding-right: 23px;
    margin-left: 10px;
}

.paginate_disabled_previous, .paginate_disabled_previous:hover {
    background: url('@imagePath/waindigo/datatables/back_disabled.png') no-repeat top left !important;
}

.paginate_enabled_previous {
    background: url('@imagePath/waindigo/datatables/back_enabled.png') no-repeat top left !important;
}
.paginate_enabled_previous:hover {
    background: url('@imagePath/waindigo/datatables/back_enabled_hover.png') no-repeat top left !important;
}

.paginate_disabled_next, .paginate_disabled_next:hover {
    background: url('@imagePath/waindigo/datatables/forward_disabled.png') no-repeat top right !important;
}

.paginate_enabled_next {
    background: url('@imagePath/waindigo/datatables/forward_enabled.png') no-repeat top right !important;
}
.paginate_enabled_next:hover {
    background: url('@imagePath/waindigo/datatables/forward_enabled_hover.png') no-repeat top right !important;
}

.sorting_asc {
    background: url('@imagePath/waindigo/datatables/sort_asc.png') no-repeat center right;
}

.sorting_desc {
    background: url('@imagePath/waindigo/datatables/sort_desc.png') no-repeat center right;
}

.sorting {
    background: url('@imagePath/waindigo/datatables/sort_both.png') no-repeat center right;
}

.sorting_asc_disabled {
    background: url('@imagePath/waindigo/datatables/sort_asc_disabled.png') no-repeat center right;
}

.sorting_desc_disabled {
    background: url('@imagePath/waindigo/datatables/sort_desc_disabled.png') no-repeat center right;
}

I would recommend overflow-x: auto so that the horizontal scrollbar is only there when it's needed.

I'd like to request an option for tables to only be as wide as necessary, as right now, they seem to format for the width of the page on load.

Supporting stuff from other software like VB's {colsp} curly braces would also be great, though simply ignoring it to avoid the clutter is a welcome feature at the moment.

Hello,

tables have been a feature that I missed too dearly in most bulletin systems. Great to find an easy to implement and use implementation! (If I didn't have gray hair, the table implementation in Wikimedia would have caused it.)

Georg

2 questions:

1) What does the option "Enable state saving" do?

2) What does the option "Automatically calculate the optimum table and columns widths" do?

Thanks

hello,
in the description it says the addon is compatible with xf 1.1..
just tried it on xf 1.1.x and it doesn't work (calling undefined functions etc..).
Am I missing something? Thanks :)

Hey - got it to work by replacing the call to bbcode create with
$this->_dataTablesParser = new XenForo_BbCode_Parser($this);
cheers!

Does anyone have this working on xenforo 1.3?
It does not work at all on my install since I upgraded to xenforo 1.3

Top Bottom