DataTables BB Code by Waindigo [Deleted]

You misunderstood
There is no other complex BB code to learn to create rows or columns.
That's not saying there's no other product out there to do this. Nobody denies that product exists
What the author is saying is that you don't have to learn any complex bb code to create rows or columns, and you really don't. Line returns for new rows, pipe for columns. That's as easy as it gets

It seems that the table is hard-coding line breaks (using <br />) on the last cell in each table row. And it is actually showing the text <br /> at the end of each row. Is there a way to edit the code to remove the line break?

I'd like to have tables with some rows containing paragraphs of text. Currently, a paragraph break pushes it to the next row over. Any solution?

I'd like to have tables with some rows containing paragraphs of text. Currently, a paragraph break pushes it to the next row over. Any solution?
Not really with this add-on. I guess the only real option would be if there were different choices for new row separators like there is for columns -- for example, if there was an option that required a double line space. If you'd be interested in contributing to something like this, please PM me.

• Any BB code inside
    tags now shows as raw BB codes (rather than formatted text etc.) in the BB code editor to ensure that it appears correctly formatted and no line breaks are accidentally added.
    [*]Added options in Admin Control Panel to remove any code inside curly brackets and to remove any options separated by semi-colons. These option may help with backwards-compatibility with code produced for other add-ons and/or for other forum software.

Most of my tables have formatted text, images, wikilinks, center or other bbcode in it. The first function renders this addon useless for my website. Could you make this optional?
The second function already removes all option code from the vbulletin addon.

Most of my tables have formatted text, images, wikilinks, center or other bbcode in it. The first function renders this addon useless for my website. Could you make this optional?
Enabling this option can cause undesired results in the BB code editor. This option is not to say that you are not allowed to use BB code, only that it will not be formatted in the BB code editor.

The second function already removes all option code from the vbulletin addon.
Which second function?

Enabling this option can cause undesired results in the BB code editor. This option is not to say that you are not allowed to use BB code, only that it will not be formatted in the BB code editor.
I see. I misunderstood as it seemed like all bbcodes within the table tags would be removed. I misread. This will work fine. Thanks for your great work Jon!

Top Bottom