XF 1.3 Database Queries

Robust

q8AXsjF.png

Image proxy was very surprising to me. Any way to speed that up? And sessions too, I'd expect them to take up less. Any alternatives or ways to speed them up?

Are you seeing actual performance issues? Specifically with respect to the server side generation of pages.

By definition, something is always going to be the most time consuming. It doesn't mean it's slow or a problem. If I generate a page in 100ms and there's a query that takes 5ms and 10 that take 1ms, there's more overhead from the 10 queries... but then that's disregarding the other 85% of the execution time that isn't a query at all.

Not really, I mean statistically of course there are percentages but when the overall is low the percentages don't mean as much I guess.

Why is the query amount for proxy urls and media so high? And can sessions not be cached or stored file wise?

Well, one slow query may well have been enough to trigger the issue. Not slow because the query caused a full table scan, but in this case, slow because the write was slow, for example.

Unless you're seeing performance issues, I'm not sure if you can draw any real information from those stats. They're likely too abstracted.

Regarding caching: https://xenforo.com/help/cache/

Top Bottom