Darren Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Mert mentions people who left OR GOT FIRED in that period. I wasn't aware anyone was actually sacked, everyone always put about this thing that everyone left of their own accord, coincidentally. I never quite believed that, to be honest. I'm sure Kier, Mike and Scott left but some others it's clear were....pushed...

Interesting Mert mentions people who left OR GOT FIRED in that period. I wasn't aware anyone was actually sacked, everyone always put about this thing that everyone left of their own accord, coincidentally. I never quite believed that, to be honest. I'm sure Kier, Mike and Scott left but some others it's clear were....pushed...

I think Ray Morgan was let go. I don't think he's really in Central America, but still in Cali. I saw his Facebook page (which is now not showing much information due to privacy settings) which made it seem that way to me. But this is by no means a fact...just a theory :)

I think Ray Morgan was let go. I don't think he's really in Central America, but still in Cali. I saw his Facebook page (which is now not showing much information due to privacy settings) which made it seem that way to me. But this is by no means a fact...just a theory :)

It did seem off how he went so abruptly, but then he did go into the forum and announce it and was still in charge for some weeks afterwards, which is not really how it work if he was actually sacked.

Could be he was made redundant, which would certainly figure with the fact that nobody directly replaced him.

Something wasn't right there, certainly.

It did seem off how he went so abruptly, but then he did go into the forum and announce it and was still in charge for some weeks afterwards, which is not really how it work if he was actually sacked.

Could be he was made redundant, which would certainly figure with the fact that nobody directly replaced him.

Something wasn't right there, certainly.

You may be right...and I got the same vibe on that.

Actually that's how it's often done when companies want to get rid of employees and don't want to be sued. They just keep cutting hours and making the position redundant till the guy calls it quits.

Actually that's how it's often done when companies want to get rid of employees and don't want to be sued. They just keep cutting hours and making the position redundant till the guy calls it quits.

Indeed.

He secretly runs IB now, and is making them lose all their money on purpose as revenge... or something

He secretly runs IB now, and is making them lose all their money on purpose as revenge... or something

no, actually, the big secret is if you twist my left ear a certain way, my face will open up and you'll see this guy piloting my shell:
toystoryrex4-jpg.444

Shh, don't tell anyone... especially not Zurg...

Attachments

• ToyStoryRex4.webp
    ToyStoryRex4.webp
    12.9 KB · Views: 160
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom