DarkTabbed [Deleted]

If you would like to use the exact same images, you should be able to insert https:// before the i.imgur.com link and it should work fine over ssl. I already updated the theme to do this.

To use custom wallpapers, simply download/upload any image to your server, and enter your relative or absolute path (https://yoursite.com/images/image-name.jpg or /images/image-name.jpg for example.) Where you put it is up to you.

Or upload your wallpapers to any free or paid SSL enabled image hosting service and copy the links for each image.

Updated to new ssl demo content and changed the mobile layout around the text editor, there is now much more room for the editor and icons. Will be tweaking and testing a few things and will roll out an update this afternoon.

insert https:// before the i.imgur.com link and it should work fine over ssl.

I have done via [Nulumia] Background Settings but still are not make any change. Please let me send this files, I will test the new files.

MWzYfGQsQZSqwcxKdYGIxA.png

Updated to new ssl demo content

Only this image "i.imgur.com/6stpjsm.jpg" are not change from option [Nulumia] Background Settings, Are you used this image from out side this setting? I think you are used this image link in Templates, not the setting option?

Last edited:
Then how to "i.imgur.com/6stpjsm.jpg" replace this image to my own image?

Hi there,

Did you need a walk through on changing the default images in the background theme settings to your own images? I would be happy to make one for you. Otherwise just FTP the images you want to a folder on your web host (i currently toss all my theme backgrounds into /styles/images/s/) and then replace the HTTP:/HTTPS: image links with a call to your local folder... for example: /styles/images/s/mywallpaper.jpg

I think most of us likely pull from images that are not ours and that we may or may not have the actual 'permission' to use. I find that if I am going to utilzie an image, rather than cause the host of that image to deal with the extra server load - I might as well just save it locally and serve it locally. Plus if they ever take it down, then what? You'd have a broken image link.

I hope that helps somewhat.

your local folder... for example: /styles/images/s/mywallpaper.jpg

Yes I know that but Only this image "i.imgur.com/6stpjsm.jpg" are not change from option [Nulumia] Background Settings, I think this image used this image from out side this setting and used this image link in Templates, not the setting option?

screenshot00037-png.155514

That image is the banner in the footer via [Nulumia] Footer Settings -> Parallax Mode.

I'm about finished rearranging the mobile text editor, so I can post the new version shortly.

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Javascript, SSL & Text Editor Improvements

August 10 2017 | Theme Version 3.0.8

To view this latest version live, please visit the Demo Forum here:
http://demo.nulumia.com/xenforo/index.php?misc/style&style_id=11

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/

This update requires an upload of all files and re-import of the theme xml.

Changelog
  • Upgraded...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Updated to 3.0.8, @whitesky Why Style Properties still showing Reset option that when the setting setup by default? Also some option have Reset option that when the setting marked by default. Also How to configure fixed or fluid layout ?

udwRVBBMT6O5S79uL30Xyg.png

Last edited:
Updated to 3.0.8, @whitesky Why Style Properties still showing Reset option that when the setting setup by default? Also some option have Reset option that when the setting marked by default. Also How to configure fixed or fluid layout ?

udwRVBBMT6O5S79uL30Xyg.png

That's a bit strange and I'm not sure why it's prompting a reset button for that setting, as it should be default. I'll test on a few installations today and get to the bottom of it. Can I confirm you haven't changed that setting at all since first install?

For fluid width theme, I just caught that the recent builds have a slightly smaller width than the traditional demo. This should be in General -> Page Width Controller -> Miscellaneous:
min-width: 1100px;
max-width: 80%;

If your settings are written smaller than these you can replace them. I will make sure the regular blue DarkTabbed always keeps these settings while the color presets may have different width layouts.

If you would like to have DarkTabbed be full-screen fluid width, this can be enabled by checking [Nulumia] Theme Options -> 'Enable Fluid Width Theme'. Note that this simply overrides the Page Width Controller settings above, and forces 100% width, so you can simply uncheck it to return to traditional mode at any time.

Can I confirm you haven't changed that setting at all since first install?

Yes I can confirm that haven't changed that setting at first install because I have not made any change DarkTabbed - Parent style.

Reset option set to styles/default from styles/nulumia/dtab

FKbiOny9RXGi7T2a6hKi1g.png

Last edited:
Ok thank you much for that screenshot, it's also good to know which style it's offering to change after reverting. Can you also confirm, the theme did install with the /nulumia/dtab setting by default, just that it offered the option to revert?

Ok thank you much for that screenshot, it's also good to know which style it's offering to change after reverting.

Parent style.

Can you also confirm, the theme did install with the /nulumia/dtab setting by default, just that it offered the option to revert?

Yes, I do reset option set to styles/default, Now reinstalled then set to styles/nulumia/dtab and now have reset option.

@Nirjonadda I'm not 100% certain on this (have not looked at this setting before you mentioned it), but I believe this is the normal way it's supposed to appear. I just checked numerous imported themes across 4 installations (three local testing + live server) and all had a Revert option for the image path field. I think it makes a bit of sense, as with any custom theme it would indeed be different than the master Xenforo default setting which is /styles/default.

Let me know if this addresses your concern,

This default image path /styles/default only for xenforo style. My other custom styles does not have reset option for the filed.If we are made any edit This filed then get reset option. Using reset that set back to default own style path, not xenforo style path.

The new DarkTabbed update is being finished up, and brings full style compatibility for Xenforo Resource Manager and some additional plugins

The new DarkTabbed update is being finished up, and brings full style compatibility for Xenforo Resource Manager and some additional plugins

When happen this update? @whitesky why I am still getting "NetworkError: 404 Not Found - /styles/nulumia/dtab/xenforo/skin/alt2Panel.jpg" error ?

Top Bottom