DarkTabbed [Deleted]

Please access: Style Properties -> Nulumia Helper Settings -> check "Search bar moved", Save Settings

Why option Nulumia Helper Settings are not grouped in [Nulumia] ? It's very difficult to find out.

I don't believe there is scroll for this addon. I checked in default theme and it looks identical:

How many usergroup do you have? I think the theme are only show 10 usergroup.

Last edited:
Why option Nulumia Helper Settings are not grouped in [Nulumia] ? It's very difficult to find out.

How many usergroup do you have? I think the theme are only show 10 usergroup.

The Helper Settings group is intended not to be edited by the user, rather for development purposes only (so it is not placed in visible location). I am experimenting with a large number of usergroups to see if this is related to the plugin or whether the menu can be expanded via the theme.

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

NulumiaBase Upgrade, Ticker and Go to Top feature, Bugfixes

July 4 2017 | Theme Version 3.0.5

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/
  • Upgraded NulumiaBase to v1-6-5
    • Added CSS Ticker system (available via [Nulumia] Ticker Settings group)
    • Added Go to Top feature (available via [Nulumia] Theme Settings group)
    • Fixed a bug where slideshow captions would collapse behind...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great updated, @whitesky Go-To-Top Button can be more Above? Please do this hotfix update. I will let you know if we get any new issue.

urrx5KkYTpC3ZR5iV4hmtg.png

Actually it is customizable via Style Properties :-).
This can be found in Style Properties -> [Nulumia] Theme Settings -> left sidebar "Go to Top Button"

You can edit values..
left: 20px;
bottom: 20px;

..in the bottom Miscellaneous box.

Hope you enjoy the update!

Actually it is customizable via Style Properties :).
This can be found in Style Properties -> [Nulumia] Theme Settings -> left sidebar "Go to Top Button"

You can edit values..
left: 20px;
bottom: 20px;

..in the bottom Miscellaneous box.

Hope you enjoy the update!

Yes, I just make this theme default. Can't wait for next "In Progress" update ... :mad:

This color will be correct in the next update.
For now please visit: Style Properties -> Sidebar -> "User List Invisible User Name" -> Change from @primaryDark to @dimmedText

I am also making great progress on the new features and will be trying to release the next update in a shorter amount of time.

Just installed this for my forum... I've noticed that when using it in responsive mode on a mobile device, the "New Posts" button disappears when in portrait mode. It comes back when in landscape. How can I change this so that the New Posts button is available readily?

Hi Elgrand, after looking at this the New Posts is being collapsed due to the space available on portrait.

I can supply an optional override for this (may enter it into next update as well). Let me test some code and I'll post it back here.

Thank you - it's the FIRST thing my members have asked about once I set the new theme as default, and the first thing I noticed when I tested last night (when I asked).

On the default theme, the "New Posts" button is still visible when in responsive mode and for me to be able to continue using this theme, I would need that working. Thank you very much for the quick reply! Lots of positive feedback so far, apart from this one item.

No problem and glad you guys are liking the theme so far! This style has been receiving more update time than any of my others (including those in progress) so there's plenty more features still to come.

I'll be at my workstation early today and will post up a workaround asap for the New Posts.

Hello Elgrand, I have a code fix for you here if you wish to do it manually:
Admin -> Styles -> DarkTabbed -> Templates -> znlstyle.css
Find:
Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks li {
    float: left;
    padding: 0;
}
.. and delete this entry. This will be added in the next theme release.

I've also PM'ed a hotfix if you wish to just replace the whole file, as it contains another small enhancement that would be tricky to add manually.

whitesky updated DarkTabbed with a new update entry:

Mobile Fixes - New Posts Link and Sticky Handling

July 11 2017 | Theme Version 3.0.6

To update your theme, please download the latest version at:
https://www.nulumia.com/my-account/downloads/
  • Fixed a bug where subnav menu links would not collapse or the New Posts link would not appear
  • Added improved handling of Sticky elements on legacy iOS devices. Added support for more textfield instances throughout Xenforo
  • Sticky Nav and Modbar now remain unstickied until submitting a text form

Read the rest of this update entry...

The Side by Side Nodes and Background Rotator update is nearly complete, I had to go back and update all the other themes as DarkTabbed was receiving so much work in comparison. The image link you posted is removed in the new update, the theme no longer uses those images but rather CSS gradients for faster loading.

I will post back as soon as the download is ready,

Side by Side nodes feature is now complete. Allows customizable spacing between nodes, and optional remove feature under a specified screen size (For example, hide on mobile).
Currently finishing the background rotation system and the new build will be released :-)

Attachments

• sidebysidenodes.webp
    sidebysidenodes.webp
    34 KB · Views: 5
Top Bottom