Resource icon

DamnComputer - Staff Room Unread 1.0.0b1

No permission to download

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
Any chance of this being adjusted to allow Multiple or Subforums soon? I saw in the thread that you've been thinking about it for a while, but I wasn't sure if it's something you were getting to soon. Great mod, I just have 3 different Staff Forums and would love to have it count all of them.

tafreehm

Any chance of this being adjusted to allow Multiple or Subforums soon? I saw in the thread that you've been thinking about it for a while, but I wasn't sure if it's something you were getting to soon. Great mod, I just have 3 different Staff Forums and would love to have it count all of them.
+1 to this

Luis

Possibly this will not be developed more because Marc has changed platform.

May be good that someone talk with Marc to continue with the Addon or develop a new one.

Velli

+10 this resource. But, my suggestion is to add "user id"
In my forum, all presenters can not see private forum.

Thanks!!!

Daniel 'RTRD'

love this addon, but agree it should show more than 1 forum
Yes I would like this to, i want the counter to be viewable to all users of the forum and it will display all new threads to them
+1 to this
Would be nice to see this updated to allow for multiple forums, anyone?
http://xenforo.com/community/resources/rt-staff-room-unread.2212/ :)