XF 1.2 Daily Statistics is lacking

Moshe1010

In our daily statistics, some days are missing and since Aug 18th it doesn't get daily statistics anymore. Any ideas?
xpdh.png

My server works great and no downtime was registered anywhere.

Are the cron tasks running or are the next run times in the past? (Have you upgraded to 1.2.1?)

If the cron doesn't run at the correct time, you will only be able to get the stats if you rebuild the stats cache. There are certain types of caches that can't be rebuilt retroactively.

Your crons aren't running - assuming that today isn't the 21st for you. ;)

I'd recommend that you upgrade to 1.2.1 - I suspect one or more of your crons is triggering a fatal error before it can complete and 1.2.0 could stop running crons if that happens.

You can also rebuild the daily stats in the rebuild caches section.

I noticed this as well. One of the days on my stats shows 0 post. After rebuild the stat, it shows 12 posts. I'm running 1.2.1 and not sure what caused it.

Yeah, you right, some of the crons are in the past. I will upgrade to 1.2.1 as soon as I can. Is there a way to know which cron is getting an error? and even if I would know, what can I do about it?

It's almost certainly an add-on cron, but it's very hard to debug. You can try running them individually to see if it triggers anything, but it might not - it really depends how they might work. At that point, you mostly just need to contact the author. 1.2.1 does try to add fatal error logging which might help confirm that the error is happening but depending on where the error happens, it might be hard to identify which task specifically is triggering the problem.

The problem is likely not 1.2 specific. It just manifests itself in a different way due to system changes.

Top Bottom