D.C Style - Thumbnail

D.C Style - Thumbnail 1.6.3

No permission to download

Epi

I set the maximum URL length to 255 so maybe that caused the issue. You should try to replace the long URL image with a shorter one.
Anyway, I'm looking for a solution to this problem.

I changed it to 2550 to test quick and it works now, maybe changing to LONGTEXT would fix it also?
Can't really control the length of an Image url i think.
Anyways thanks for pointing where the problem was.

Epi

Something weird happens for me when I enable this plugin and try to click on a pagination link in a forum's thread list. It keeps loading endlessly.
No idea why but it only happens when this addon is enabled and only on some thread list pages.

Last edited:

D.C Style

Something weird happens for me when I enable this plugin and try to click on a pagination link in a forum's thread list. It keeps loading endlessly.
No idea why but it only happens when this addon is enabled and only on some thread list pages.
Can I see your Server Errors Log?

Reactions: Epi

Epi

Can I see your Server Errors Log?

Sorry for the late reply, it's not an error but when there is a thumbnail of a youtube video in the thread list it takes pretty long to load, like 65 seconds.
When I removed the thread with the youtube thumbnail it loads faster.

1601039652509.png

ddmmh

Super nice add-on. Looking forward to support for 2.2 so I can try it out! Thanks :)

MichaelR

I am looking forward to the 2.2 version to. I do wonder how the page loading speed will be with the YouTube thumbnail turned on. Do you have a demo?

ddmmh

I am looking forward to the 2.2 version to. I do wonder how the page loading speed will be with the YouTube thumbnail turned on. Do you have a demo?
I am not a coder by any means, but I am guessing it will fetch and cache a thumbnail straight up so it loads locally. Even if it doesn't, YouTube is so damn fast it will probably almost never matter :)