Cyberduck FTP upload error

RobParker

This is more just a general question but often when I attempt to upload the XF files using cycberduck the majority of it will complete fine but I'll be left with a few files that give an error.

FTP Error: Cannot read file attributes
myswebsite.co.uk/admin.php
SIZE not allowed in ASCII mode.

I think the files are being uploaded fine but then after they've uploaded I get the above error.

I'll try the Cyberduck support as well but thought as this is related to XF someone might have an idea on here.

Cheers

I found out that cyberduck doesn't load HIDDEN files such as the htaccess files. I was trying to use it in place of WinScp (which is windows only) and just could not find a suitable replacement in cyberduck. Not sure what to tell you but you may have to go to your file manager panel and load your files over again just to be sure you have them all.

Liz

I gather you guys are talking about the new PC version of cyberduck? I've been using the Mac version for years and really love it but the new PC version has so many bugs I have gone back to filezilla

I gather you guys are talking about the new PC version of cyberduck? I've been using the Mac version for years and really love it but the new PC version has so many bugs I have gone back to filezilla
Nope, I was using the Mac version and this was just in Dec. I was trying to go straight Mac and avoid dual boot, but that was the final straw. Couldn't find a way to make cyberduck to behave, so I dualbooted using boot camp and me and WinScp are happy as clams.

Nope, I was using the Mac version and this was just in Dec. I was trying to go straight Mac and avoid dual boot, but that was the final straw. Couldn't find a way to make cyberduck to behave, so I dualbooted using boot camp and me and WinScp are happy as clams.

That's wierd - Ive never had an issue with cyberduck at all. glad you sorted it though

Top Bottom