[cXF] Widget Homepage

[cXF] Widget Homepage [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy (€25.00)
Bass, this add-on (or another from you), have an widget that shows the Up/Down Votes on the threads (like, the suggestion ones)?

They support Article Management Sys from Bob?

Would be great if double yes before i can buy.

Thanks!

With this add-on, you get widget positions where you can put any widget, but it does not provide you with any built-in widgets.

Since the update, it's pushing my sidebar off canvas.

edit:
Something is up. I went to inspect element to see if I can find the problem and any time I move the console/change width of it, the width of the page extends out further and further, to infinity. See screenshot below, notice the bottom scroll.
9FbQhke.png

Looks like the issue may be how it's rendering or pulling the sidebar. The sidebar goes off canvas, as if it was aligned to be off canvas.

another edit: looks like it's the media widget causing the problem. I removed that, and it is fixed. Please let me know what the solution is to this :) When I started playing around with the number of videos to display (reduced the number) it kept making the page width bigger. Once I removed the widget, the page width fixed.

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting. Maybe because of the 3rd party style.

Go to cxf_widget_homepage.less template and comments this out:
Less:
[data-template="cxf_widget_homepage"] .p-body-main {
    table-layout: auto;
}

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting. Maybe because of the 3rd party style.

Go to cxf_widget_homepage.less template and comments this out:
Less:
[data-template="cxf_widget_homepage"] .p-body-main {
    table-layout: auto;
}
Didn't work. I'm going to keep the media section off the homepage for now. Let me know how to move forward with this.

Didn't work.
But I can see you don't have that (above) code inside. Have you removed it? That code is the only change from the last update. So, if it was working for you before, it should work without that code.

I'm going to keep the media section off the homepage for now.
Which widget exactly makes the problem?

Let me know how to move forward with this.
Hard to say, because I can not replicate it and it works on all my forums. Also, no other report for now.

Last edited:
Just wanted to give other users an update if they were experiencing anything like mine. I installed the update and it was still broken (after a hard refresh) but when I looked through inspect element, it was still loading the old css. I had to do a custom purge through cloudflare and specify the css url (1 for guests and 1 for logged in members) and that cleared it up. I had done a "purge everything" and that somehow didn't work. Was only fixed when I did "custom purge" with a hard refresh in my browser.

Hello - I am perplexed as to how I can get my meta descriptions into the widget homepage. It shows fine on all other pages.

Code:
        <meta name="description" content="Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur" />
        <meta property="og:description" content="Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur" />
        <meta property="twitter:description" content="Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur" />

@BassMan Any thoughts?

I can see those meta tags on all my forums. What version of the add-on are you running? Can I see your site so I can inspect it?

Top Bottom