[cXF] Widget Homepage

[cXF] Widget Homepage [Paid] 2.0.0

No permission to buy (€25.00)
Hi

Iam completely new with XenForo, I bought couple of Add ons and I have a problem adjusting widgets width/height, I tried in styled but it does not work, any idea what else could i try
1613041032558.webp

Hi,

in your admin control panel go to Style properties > [cXF] Facebook Group Widget and try setting the width.

If this will not work I'll need to see this live (you can PM me here on on customizexf.com).

Hi, I'm interested in buying cXF Widget Homepage and registered to your site for purchasing it.

But... I live in Turkey and PayPal is banned here unfortunately. Is there any other way that I can purchase it?

Yes, you can set it as a homepage to have the root domain and forums will be under site.com/forums.

How?
If go to site.com, the forum software is not used.
Need to make redirect in htaccess or rewrite index php-script?

Sorry for my bad English

No, as you can see on the overview page for this add-on right at the bottom, just change the index page route to homepage/ and your landing page will be your widget homepage.

Strange enquiry - Is it possible to apply this layout to multiple pages?

Say if I wanted to apply this to my homepage and have these positions.

Then separately - say if I wanted to have a page node, that also utilises these positions, but widgets can be applied only to those positions on that page node?

Hope that makes sense.

would be amazing if you did this for profile pages. Would love to have this style of customization for site members. Where they could add images or videos to promote themselves on their profile pages.

Top Bottom