[cXF] Thread prefix with Font Awesome icons

[cXF] Thread prefix with Font Awesome icons [Paid] 1.0.0

No permission to buy ($9.00)

BassMan

BassMan submitted a new resource:

[cXF] Thread prefix with Font Awesome icons - Guide how to create thread prefix with Font Awesome icon.

This resource is labeled as Premium cXF Customization and needs to be listed as paid resource here on XenForo. Read more about how to get access here.

This guide will show you how to create thread prefix with Font Awesome icon (with option to animate it):

View attachment 126045

Some prefixes on customizeXF:

View attachment 126044

Read more about this resource...

Are the templates from the previews packaged as well or do we have to make it ourselves? I really hope they come with it. If they do, please let me know and I'll purchase it right away.

I do not want to use "Text" on "Thread Prefix" to prevent any "False positive" keyword stuffing penalties from Google. Anything for me in this resource?

Yes I did further research and found it. My recommendation is make it more clear what people need to do if possible. I had to spend 15-30 minutes researching to get an explanation. I would edit your resources to reflect you need to upgrade to gain access to this feature.
I agree, I'm already thinking about it, although there is notice, but maybe I'll change it to float notice.

Thank you for your opinion.

Top Bottom