[cXF] Remove quote reply in first post only

[cXF] Remove quote reply in first post only 1.1.2

No permission to download
An option to reply in all the other posts by adding a @ mention instead of the entire message in a quote, would be nice. There is always available the "select-to-quote" feature for anyone who wants to quote specific part of the message.

@BassMan I have not worked this add-on because still showing Quote button in first post? Also please allow use available the "select-to-quote" feature.

ScreenShot01269.webp

An option to reply in all the other posts by adding a @ mention instead of the entire message in a quote, would be nice. There is always available the "select-to-quote" feature for anyone who wants to quote specific part of the message.
This would be good, because I suspect most people will just use the quote option instead, resulting in the same thing. Also, this doesn't work with any of the TH styles, so soem kind of workaround would be nice.

An other thing would be good it's to not allow a member to reply to himself !! Lot of members do that and it's quite silly

Hm, I will need to check it again., because there was another XF patch regarding the template modifications. I just couldn't find the time after that 2nd patch to check it. I'll review the add-on once again asap, hopefully, today.

Hm, I will need to check it again., because there was another XF patch regarding the template modifications. I just couldn't find the time after that 2nd patch to check it. I'll review the add-on once again asap, hopefully, today.

Please do you have any update?

Top Bottom