[cXF] Light and dark mode switch

[cXF] Light and dark mode switch [Paid] 1.1.1

No permission to buy (€18.00)

BassMan

@BassMan Not compatibility for third party styles. Icon are not showing. Please can you add compatible update for Themehouse and other style? Also can be add one more location > Next to Style name in footer?

ScreenShot00126.png

ScreenShot00127.png

Also set for other style but this icon still showing in Xenforo default style ID 1

ScreenShot00128.webp

Last edited:
Oh I see you have Style properties for this functionality ... (y)
👍

Also can be set for multiple style?
Currently no.

Not compatibility for third party styles. Icon are not showing. Please can you add compatible update for Themehouse and other style?
Yes, it's designed for the default style. I can check for UI.X style, but they already have their own switcher, that's why I was not trying to search for compatibility.

Also can be add one more location > Next to Style name in footer?
I'll consider it.

Also set for other style but this icon still showing in Xenforo default style ID 1
Need to check this...

Yes, it's designed for the default style. I can check for UI.X style, but they already have their own switcher, that's why I was not trying to search for compatibility.

This is just a switch for any style you have installed on your forum

I have seen this in add-on preview. So we will try to play with this add-on. Yes Themehouse have own switcher but not built in style and separately add-on. Also your add-on not compatible with other style, not only UI.X style. @Russ @Ehren style. Also @Ehren style have built in switcher functionally.

Last edited:
This add-on works ok for me however....

When a user is logged in and toggling styles now the cookie entry "xf_style_id" gets removed out of my cookies. When toggling as a guest the cookie gets written if not already there. It works normal.

When selecting a theme from the bottom-left theme selector XF has build in the cookies work the way XF intended.

In my case I am building a matching theme toggle on pages outside of XenForo to offer dark/light type them toggling. That information gets passed on via cookies from pages outside of XF to xenforo pages within. All works well... however if a logged in user clicks the toggle button it removes the xf_style_id entire.

@BassMan Can you please acknowledge that you monitor this thread and consider addressing issues like the one I posted above a week ago? Certainly it can not be that hard to make this add-on integrate the default XF cookie behavior.

Monologue reply in case others look for a solution.

The add-on author responded quick to my needs via PM. The solution was outside the scope of this add-on.
User @truonglv was able to quickly help me out with a micro add-on that adds a style cookie to logged-in users.

I can now style switch from within and outside of XF for the rest of my site.

Top Bottom