[cXF] Facebook Sidebar Block

[cXF] Facebook Sidebar Block [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy ($22.00)
I'll see what I can do when I find some time. Maybe I'll add it as an option.

Or if you know how to edit tempalte modification you can do it yoursef too.

I dont and its a good thing too :)
I would rather keep people like you funded, so you can keep creating these great extensions !

I am trying to customize the sidebar headings with font awesome icons but I've run into a problem with your Facebook addon.

The style I use already includes font awesome and I can do this for other sidebar widgets.

Comment from the style developer:

It may be worth suggesting to xfrocks to label the outer labels with unique classes so you can actually target them. Currently I guess you can't target these property with CSS.

Screenshot_8.webp

The second one is your add-on.

Can you update your add-on or tell me how to do this?

I am trying to customize the sidebar headings with font awesome icons but I've run into a problem with your Facebook addon.

The style I use already includes font awesome and I can do this for other sidebar widgets.

Comment from the style developer:

View attachment 146174

The second one is your add-on.

Can you update your add-on or tell me how to do this?
Try adding this to your EXTRA.css template:

Code:
.sidebar div#widget-26 h3:before {
    content: "\f082";
}

This should show a Facebook icon in headings for this block.

Perfect. That worked. I used "\f09a" instead but that's exactly what I wanted.

Couldn't figure out how to tag that widget before :)

@BassMan is this using iframes and if so, does it work on mobile iOS devices like iphone, ipad?

From what I am aware, iframes don't work well with iphones, ipads.

@BassMan oh really? What does it use? Any chance you can share the snippet of the the portion of the facebook plugin that shows what it uses instead of iframes? It would help since I could use a solution that works on Iphone/Ipad that doesn't bug out. It's for another feature, but have been stuck due to iframes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom