[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar

[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar 2.7.4

No permission to download
And the stuff that goes under when u create a new thread like upload pics like that
This won't be in overlay form, because I think overlay feature is for quick message to user. If you don't like it, you can disable it in sp and have static page conversation form.

I think the redirect feature should be seperate if you create a convo in the actual convo .. and also theres defintly a double click to convo problem.. for example i click start convo in members card then it dissapears.. then i open it again and click it again.. then it starts working

I think the redirect feature should be seperate if you create a convo in the actual convo
Agree, but haven't find a way for workaround yet.

and also theres defintly a double click to convo problem.. for example i click start convo in members card then it dissapears.. then i open it again and click it again.. then it starts working
As already said, I really don't know what to do here, because I don't have this problem and tested on three compurters with different OS (but not Mac) and at least 4 different browsers. Never have to click twice. Sorry.

Attachments can not upload and send with that is still missing.
Why I don't see upload and preview buttons when using overlay feature?
  • using an overlay feature have some limitations because this add-on is a template modification only. Upload and preview buttons won't be visible in overlay form and also in static page. If you don't allow users to upload files within conversations there won't be a problem at all. If you disable this feature you'll see both buttons back in static page.

Hi,

Great app! Just wondering if these are possible:

If the conversation is started from a particular thread, is it possible to auto fill the Conversation Title with the Thread title?
Also, is it possible to 'autofocus' on the Conversation text instead of the Conversation title?

Thanks!!

If the conversation is started from a particular thread, is it possible to auto fill the Conversation Title with the Thread title?
Possible, but it would require additional files to upload on server. I would like to keep it as simple as possible. Sorry, it won't be implemented.

Also, is it possible to 'autofocus' on the Conversation text instead of the Conversation title?
Since your first suggestion won't be implemented I belive it is no need to have this function.

Found something odd, not sure if its my style? Look at the position of contact staff, one forum home the other online page.

Screen Shot 2014-09-13 at 10.20.00 AM.webp Screen Shot 2014-09-13 at 10.20.16 AM.webp

Found something odd, not sure if its my style? Look at the position of contact staff, one forum home the other online page.

View attachment 83685 View attachment 83686
Sorry, don't understand this: one forum home the other online page

Do you have a home page by other add-on?

Also - where is the setting to make a clear background here on mobile post bit view.

View attachment 83690
You need to have responsive enabled. Otherwise you can customize only "not mobile" features.

Sorry, don't understand this: one forum home the other online page

You need to have responsive enabled. Otherwise you can customize only "not mobile" features.

no, main forum page 'forum list' perhaps is the proper word, your forum home page and 'yoursite/online' page.

I do have it enabled but wont let me make the back ground clear in SP - weird.

and 'yoursite/online' page.
This must be from an add-on. Default XF don't have this widget on online site. Perhaps you're using WF?

I do have it enabled but wont let me make the back ground clear in SP - weird.
When responsive is activated it should look like this:
cbua_postbit_mobile-png.82472

Yours don't like like it's responsive. Check on smaller device.

Im still having the click it twice issue.. could you please look into it again? Thanks
Hi!

As already said I can't look into it as I don't have this problem (not using Mac) with Windows system. And I tested on several browsers with no issue. Sorry...

Top Bottom