[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar

[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar 2.7.4

No permission to download
Mr bass.. I think you got me and the swan guy confused.. Yes its better to add an option to redirect..but im not talking about any of the buttons or anything on the forum.. im talking about when you create a convo in the actual convo main page.. when you create it without using any of the buttons you add and did it like you send a convo without this mod.. after creating the convo.. it wont redirect you to the convo that you made.

There was no issue with the overlay feature being enabled and causing the start conversation page to not redirect in 1.5, this seems to be an issue now with 1.7.
Yes, it's added in 1.6.0 (by user's request): https://xenforo.com/community/resources/conversation-button-under-avatar.3531/update?update=11433

But now I'll add it as an option to choose if you want a redirect to created conversation or not.

but im not talking about any of the buttons or anything on the forum.. im talking about when you create a convo in the actual convo main page.. when you create it without using any of the buttons you add and did it like you send a convo without this mod.. after creating the convo.. it wont redirect you to the convo that you made.
Don't worry, I perfectly understand what you mean. Wait for the update and you'll get my answer :)

BassMan updated Conversation Button under Avatar with a new update entry:

What's new in version 1.7.1:
  • new option added in style properties for redirect function after creating a conversation

Taken from FAQ tab:

Why I don't redirect to conversation page after creating one?
  • if you're using overlay function you won't be redirected to conversation page after creation, but will stay one same site, which is useful if you mostly send messages from postbit button. When you start a new conversation from conversation panel...

Read the rest of this update entry...

BassMan updated Conversation Button under Avatar with a new update entry:

What's new in version 1.8.0:
  • new feature added: button on member card - can be customized in style properties (you won't see the core Start a Conversation link if you enable member card button)
< member card>
View attachment 82778

< member card mobile >
View attachment 82779

• new phrase for member card (conversationbutton_card_new)
  • changed style...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ah, sorry, forgot to edit code for button on member card so you can click anywhere on it. I'll fix it right away.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Top Bottom