[cXF] Advanced Footer

[cXF] Advanced Footer [Paid] 2.1.16

No permission to buy (€25.00)
How can I to show, add or edit content to footer column?
  • footer columns
    • show up to three customizable footer columns (change background, content, title, colors, borders etc.)
    • add text or any other content to footer column
    • disable footer columns on mobile if you wish
I don't find the documents for guide to use this add on.

After setting up the footer column style properties you need to find these templates:

cxf_advanced_footer_column_center
cxf_advanced_footer_column_left
cxf_advanced_footer_column_right

After you find those templates you just edit it with what you want to appear in that area of the footer and it will show up.

Oh, so dificulte to edit this code. I hope you can ugrade function that user can add field and fill text, url, even image these.
Thanks.

Oh, so dificulte to edit this code. I hope you can ugrade function that user can add field and fill text, url, even image these.
Thanks.

It may just require some minute knowledge of html. Just search google for your specific issue. It shouldn't be too difficult. If you need to know how to put an image up or URL, or text.. these are simple things and shouldn't get it in the way of you setting it up.

https://www.w3schools.com just search it and it tells you how.

If you have any direct questions I will answer them.

@BassMan I got it. Now I can edit by myseft.
P/s: I think you should write some more guide to use your add-ons. You can capture some images to guide how to change footer, add link, write text in column left, center and right. I think it will more easy to use for user.
Thank you.

Why when I select an icon that it will only display my index page and not go to that icons page? IE..Facebook should go to Facebook, Twitter should go to Twitter correct?

In Options page for this add-on you need to specify your Facebook and Twitter URL. (same goes for your Icons in Header add-on)

Top Bottom