[cv6] Dice Roller

[cv6] Dice Roller 2.4.0 Release Candidate

No permission to download
The Bonus in the D&D Rule is not to add it. The Sum Operator in the Wireset is responsible for the sum. You need to activate it there.
1655744196661.webp

Interesting. From which Version do you want to upgrade?
It is a new installation, not an upgrade.
PS: XF v2.2.6 Patch 2
2022-06-24_12h38_38.webp
One or more add-ons currently have actions pending and may be in an inconsistent state. Because of this, some errors may be suppressed and unexpected behavior may occur. If this does not change shortly, please contact the add-on author for guidance.

Thank you for your reply.

Hm, I am able to install without any error. Tried this in my 2.2.9 Demo Board.

Do you have any other AddOns installed?

I also recommend upgrading XenForo to 2.2.9

Hoffi updated [cv6] Dice Roller with a new update entry:

New Version 2.3.1

- fixed install bug

• upgrade to use new [cv6] Core Add-On - New Requirement!
  • added nagative Explosion ability for dice
  • added the ability to have negative sums for a roll
  • new checker/rule : Sum Over X
  • new style functions: Shake dice in Postbit on mouse over (only fancy stuff which is not really needed...)
  • new style for negative exploded die
  • changed dedault layout for exploded die with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I fail at creating a dice/rule/wireset that presents a different image on every result. Most simple form: d6 where the result "5" has an image with 5 dots. It does not need to be calculable. Is this possible?

Also, I set the die so that in every post only one roll is supposed to be possible. Still 6 dice can be rolled per post. And the most strange thing: sometimes there would be results like this:

1663954607006.webp

Phew, usually the system is not build for that.
I may have an idea for an easy update, but then you need to perform some extra.css to achieve your wanted scenario.

When trying to import the sample wiresets to test the addon, this happens:

1664803063361.webp

Any ideas? I can't see anything to alter or change in the wireset that lets me import them.

Top Bottom