Resource icon

Custom Usergroups Widget 0.25

No permission to download

truonglv

Can I use this for people online right now within specific Usergroups. Such as showing, "Premium Members Online".

Alright. Also can you do it so that only the Avatar shows and the member pops up in a tool-tip when you hover over it. Sort of like how the default "Newest Members" and "Highest-Posting Members" is.

Alright. Also can you do it so that only the Avatar shows and the member pops up in a tool-tip when you hover over it. Sort of like how the default "Newest Members" and "Highest-Posting Members" is.

I think I'll add this in next release ;)

I don't understand yet. This shows a list of users in a usergroup. I can order the list A-Z username, or date registered. OK so far.
Can I show more than one widget = a widget for usergroup A, a second widget for usergroup B?

I don't understand yet. This shows a list of users in a usergroup. I can order the list A-Z username, or date registered. OK so far.
Can I show more than one widget = a widget for usergroup A, a second widget for usergroup B?

Yep!

@Nobita.Kun thank you.
Perhaps one day we could have list of the usergroup to show on a specific Forum page. This is useful with Forum Watch. The group has their own forum, and with your addon can see the members of this forum.

Uh oh I think I found an issue with this Add-on.

If you have permissions and Usergroups setup correctly via as described by @Brogan located at http://xenforo.com/community/resources/implementing-permissions-across-multiple-user-groups.358/, then this Add-on won't show anyone in any of the usergroups unless you select to show the primary "Registered" usergroup. In which case, it will just show everyone.

This Addon will check primary group of user :) So if you want to display secondary group ids this Addon wont work as expecting

This Addon will check primary group of user :) So if you want to display secondary group ids this Addon wont work as expecting

I understand that, but since it performs that way it's not going to work for anyone that has their permissions setup correctly. If you read through the guide (which I had to read through like 3 times) you can see that it clearly says that all users should be in the "Registered" group.

Additionally, if you use this Add-on by @Waindigo in order to allow people to join the usergroup that you would like to show here with your add-on, then it won't work either because Waindigo's Add-on is based off of that guide and changes the usergroup via secondary settings, not primary.

My suggestion is honestly, to make it use secondary instead of primary usergroups but it is your add-on and either way I respect your decision.

Top Bottom