XF 1.1 Custom User Fields in XenForo 1.1

One of the most requested features for XenForo 1.1 has been the ability to define custom fields for your users. Here's a first look at the user field system we've built.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Comment before watching. :)

It must be cool as usual. :)
every time I see your posts which say this.. I hold my tongue..

Can't do that any more. I've always thought that these "first" type posts are stupid and serve no purpose really. Annoying. I think that out of respect that you would at least watch the video before commenting, instead of making your usual "first" comment, then later on in the thread making your comments on the actual video.

every time I see your posts which say this.. I hold my tongue..

Can't do that any more. I've always thought that these "first" type posts are stupid and serve no purpose really. Annoying. I think that out of respect that you would at least watch the video before commenting, instead of making your usual "first" comment, then later on in the thread making your comments on the actual video.

Can't you really think of a single good reason, why I do this? :-)

In our forum, if some members do similar things, I feel happy and author of the post feel appreciated due to the enthusiasm. :-)

Also, should I have the same level of intellect and act the way you think I should. :-)

Thanks for your comment though. I think, I need to be more mature. :-)

Top Bottom