XF 1.5 Custom upper right of forum

AngelArs

At the very top (right) of the forum page it has your username and “Inbox” and “Alerts”.

How do we add more characters to be displayed for the username, or move that section over to the left?

This is due to the customisations you have made to your style.

On a default style the user name appears on the right of the navigation bar.
You appear to have moved the regular links to the right and the visitor links to the top.

You will need to go through the changes you have made to determine what is truncating the user name.

Can you please defy more characters to be displayed for the username?
When we used to use vB it allowed us to enter in the amount of letters (characters) that were displayed. Since XenForo is better, I'm assuming it allows this too.

For example; if you chose 7 characters and the word "community" was displayed, it would look like commune*** but if you chose 14 characters then the full word would be displayed.

We just purchased this new style and Brogan is right, they moved where it is displayed so I'll contact them about this.

When we used to use vB it allowed us to enter in the amount of letters (characters) that were displayed. Since XenForo is better, I'm assuming it allows this too.

For example; if you chose 7 characters and the word "community" was displayed, it would look like commune*** but if you chose 14 characters then the full word would be displayed.

We just purchased this new style and Brogan is right, they moved where it is displayed so I'll contact them about this.

There is no such thing in xenforo itself as far as I know. I think that would need a custom add on or custom developement.

Top Bottom