1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom upload file / image

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Adimaryanto, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Adimaryanto

Adimaryanto Member

Hi Admin.

I want to add custom fields in the box create thread / reply thread.
    but i do not know which files I need to edit.

View attachment 23707

I just want to insert this code

Code:
    <a href="" onClick="MyWindow=window.open('tinypic/tinypic.html','MyWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=290,height=535');return false;"><input type="button" class="button" value="Tinypic" style="text-decoration:none;"></a>
    <a href="" onClick="MyWindow=window.open('imageshack/imageshack.html','MyWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=600,height=120');return false;"><input type="button" class="button" value="Imageshack" style="text-decoration:none;"></a><br>
    Thank's before

2. Arty

Arty Well-Known Member

I think you are looking for quick_reply template. You can add your buttons after line 16:
    Code:
                <input type="submit" class="button primary" value="{xen:phrase post_reply}" accesskey="s" />

Your code is wrong. Remove link and add your onclick event to button instead.

3. Adimaryanto

Adimaryanto Member

I
    I think ... My code is not wrong ... code to run normally
    custom-upload1.png
    and work too in :
    thread_reply

Thank's