custom template modification

JMPRockFm

custom template modification how do i get that like User have 'STaff with an stair and also on Custom
like this what will show in you'r postScreen shot 2011-11-24 at 18.05.11.webp

if you could help then thanks.

Not sure I understand the question. If you want to show a special rank for a user group you'll need to modify the templates like shown in the post below. Then any user who belongs to that user group will have that rank displayed.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/user-ranks-in-css-no-images-required.7731/

Rich (BB code):
<!-- Start User Ranks -->
<xen:if is="{$user.is_admin}">
<span class="userrank">Administrator</span>
</xen:if>

<xen:if is="{$user.is_moderator} AND !{$user.is_admin}">
<span class="userrank">Moderator</span>

<xen:if is="{$user.user_group_id} == 5">
<span class="userrank">Your_custom_usergroup_name</span>
<!-- End User Ranks -->

For example if you wanted to have all users in user group 2 (which is the Registered user group) shown with the rank Registered, you would modify the code in red above. Change the 5 to a 2 and Your_custom_usergroup_name to Registered, or whatever you want to name it. You need to do that for each group you want to have shown with a rank.

If you want to add a user rank for individual members this post gives an example of the changes necessary.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/user-ranks-in-css-no-images-required.7731/page-2#post-150499

If that doesn't answer your question try to give me a little more information on what you're trying to accomplish.

Log into your ACP and click on the Appearance tab. Click on Styles on the left menu, then Style Properties. Then do a search for Message Elements, open up the property group options, enable Show custom user fields, and save.

To enable "Viewable in message user info" go to the General Options tab on your custom field Minecraft Username, check the option, and save.

mce2.webp

Top Bottom