Custom Tabs

Custom Tabs 1.6.3

No permission to download

Siropu

Siropu submitted a new resource:

Custom Tabs - Adding new tabs to the board navigation has never been this easy.

Custom Tabs Add-on allows you to add very easily new tabs to the board navigation.

Features:
  1. Set tab title
  2. Set tab link
  3. Set position in the navigation
  4. Set which user groups can view the tabs
  5. Set order
  6. Supports unlimited child depth
The tabs are displayed from the cache so no queries will be used.

Install Instructions:
  1. Upload the contents of the folder "library" to "library" folder on your server where XenForo is installed.
  2. Go...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Hello Siropu, thanks for share this addon.
There are some way to show up the tab selected when you click on it?
In this gif you can see your addon in action, when I click in the middle, it took me to the link, but the tab doesn't shows selected:
1.gif

This should be the ideal behavior:
1.gif
It is possible? Thanks again!

Hi @Siropu

after the update i get a lot of errors, maybe 50 in 10 Minutes
In 1.0.0 it was all ok.

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: selected - library/Siropu/CustomTabs/Listener.php:20
Generiert durch: Master, Vor einer Minute
Stapelverfolgung

#0 /home/www/doc/26278/www/xenmig/library/Siropu/CustomTabs/Listener.php(20): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/www/doc/2...', 20, Array)
#1 [internal function]: Siropu_CustomTabs_Listener::template_create('xenmig_portal_n...', Array, Object(XenForo_Template_Public))
#2 /home/www/doc/26278/www/xenmig/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(58): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/www/doc/26278www/xenmig/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(82): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('template_create', Array, 'xenmig_portal_n...')
#4 /home/www/doc/26278/www/xenmig/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(239): XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct('xenmig_portal_n...', Array)
#5 /home/www/doc/26278/www/xenmig/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php(263): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->createTemplateObject('xenmig_portal_n...', Array)
#6 /home/www/doc/26278/www/xenmig/library/XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php(112): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->createTemplateObject('xenmig_portal_n...', Array)
#7 /home/www/doc/26278/www/xenmig/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(618): XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer(Object(XenForo_Template_Public), Array)
#8 /home/www/doc/26278/www/xenmig/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_Error), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic), Array)
#9 /home/www/doc/26278/www/xenmig/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}

Benötigter Status

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(27) "http://xxxxx/-"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

PS: Thanks for this Addon :)

Hello Siropu. I've updated from 1.0.0 (the first version) without errors, everything good.
But the tab doesn't show selected clicking the tab.
with the version 1.1.1 should work now?
Thank You.

If you are linking to Add-on pages, use the main route as the parent Tab Link.
If you are linking to nodes (forums or pages), use the relative path or absolute path for Tab Link.

Your tab what link does it uses?

Great addon to customise your tabs, easy to use, add new tabs, change the order, etc. very useful, great developer and great support & top service and quality. well done Siropu! thank you! ✭✭✭✭✭

In the page source I could see that the class name after "navTab" = the link. Maybe you could change this to something like "customTab123" (whatever ID it is), so you could style it individually by css.

edit: Okay... if I put in a link like this: "/p/whatever/" it does not work. If I put in a link like this: "p/whatever/" it works. Maybe a little bug?

Tab class = link only when you use the main route without any slashes. For any other type, it uses the class "custom-tab-x" where x is the tab id.
What does not work? The tab selection or the link? You get an error when you access the page, like "Route p/whatever/ could not be found."?

Sorry, my english is not good. I will try again to help you reproduce it:

- new custom tab with "Link:" = "/p/whatever/" (without slashes)
- save it, open website, have a look at the page source
- class name is "/p/whatever/", not "custom-tab-x"

If you remove the first slash it is fine and class is "custom-tab-x".

Top Bottom