Custom Tabs

Custom Tabs 1.6.3

No permission to download
Might I suggest a edit to Helper.php

this code will support selecting the Tab in case the url is something like "/custom-tab/page.2/something.4/View"

PHP:
public static function uriMatch($uri)
    {
        $requestPaths  = XenForo_Application::get('requestPaths');
        $requestUri    = $requestPaths['requestUri'];
        $requestAddon  = "/".substr(substr($requestPaths['requestUri'],1),0,strpos(substr($requestPaths['requestUri'],1),'/'))."/";
        $fullUri       = $requestPaths['fullUri'];
        $noBasePathUri = substr($requestUri, strlen($requestPaths['basePath']), strlen($requestUri));
        if ($uri == $requestUri || $uri == $requestAddon || $uri == $fullUri || $uri == $noBasePathUri)
        {
            return true;
        }
    }

Is there any way to create a tab without a link? I need to have a 'Help' tab with drop down links to various helpful pages. (rules, helpdesk, bug tracker, etc)

I have a lot of 3rd level links. This works well on the drop down of the navTab but on the tabLinks this pushes all other links out. If you could find a solution then that would be really helpful.

Umm I made a tab and linked it to domain.com/rules

but when I open it
I get
Error

The requested page could not be found.

What is the problem being here?
Also sorry if its a silly question but how and where exactly I type the info I want the page to show? thanks

Go to the page you want to link and copy the URL from the address bar to make sure it's correct.
Also sorry if its a silly question but how and where exactly I type the info I want the page to show?
I don't understand what you mean.

Go to the page you want to link and copy the URL from the address bar to make sure it's correct.

I want to make a site rules page
So created a tab called Site Rules
and link was domain.com/rules
but upon opening tab I get

"
Error

The requested page could not be found.
"

I have cross checked the address multiple times ,used few browser but its same each time.

What I meant was I wanted to make a rule page, So where should I type rules so that they are displayed when people click the tab

Im sorry if I am not clear, it is my 1st time doing so and Im lil confused here.

This add-on doesn't create pages, it creates tabs. You first have to create the page as a page node (ACP > Applications > Create New Page), then link it as a tab.

Hi there
I've just installed your addon and it works great on the desktop version of the website but on mobile it doesn't work due to the fact the drop down option doesn't appear

So on the desktop version I am getting
GwSemld.png

which is correct but on mobile I get

k9Pb3Qr.jpg

so I am unable to see any of the child board options...

any ideas on how to resolve this?

That's the normal behavior, unfortunately. As you can see, "Members" and other tabs don't have the child options a well.

Try this in EXTRA.css:

CSS:
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveNarrowWidth)
{
     .custom-tab-1 {
          display: none;
     }
}

Top Bottom