Add-on Custom Tabs?

Siropu

I need an Add-on that allows you to create custom tabs with links to any page, including external pages. Does such an add-on exists? If not, I want to make one myself so please let me know.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, I only want to know if such an add-on exists. I couldn't find one but my search might not be good enough that's why I'm asking. So if there isn't one, please let me know because I want to make one myself.

I know one, but is not here in the RM (******* addon)
in fact I need some addon like that. depends of the price I'll willing to purchase it. (without copyrights)

@EQnoble, where is says "external links" it also says "(link forums)" at the end so if I can't just paste an external link so I can use it how I want it, it's not good enough for me.

A link node is one of the 4 included node types and allows you to link to anything, nodes as tabs allows you to create tabs and menus from nodes, so yes it works.

Reactions: IPF
@EQnoble, where is says "external links" it also says "(link forums)" at the end so if I can't just paste an external link so I can use it how I want it, it's not good enough for me.
On top of what @EQnoble said.

Using a link node(link forum) you can hide it from being displayed on the forum list. That add-on will do what you need and then some. Set the URL when creating the link node and uncheck Display in the node list.

The thing is I don't want to create a link node to do that. I just want an Add-on that allows you to add the links you want without touching anything else.
So I guess is time to get to work... :)

Reactions: IPF
A link node is one of the 4 included node types and allows you to link to anything, nodes as tabs allows you to create tabs and menus from nodes, so yes it works.
Thanks. (y) I never knew that the addon adds a tab even when the node is hidden.

Question: I just uploaded Custom Tabs and it is awesome up to the point of adding a Custom Tab :LOL:...

No matter what link I add... it still has www.imtbtrails.com/forum in front of it. How do I get rid of /forum? and replace it with the rest of my imtbtrails pages? ie: /singletrack, /reviewpost/index.php, /sponsor.html, and /aboutus.html

This is going to be awesome once I figure this out. So simple!
Thanks for this so much if it works!

Top Bottom