XF 1.5 Custom style for private nodes?

ainwood

Is it possible to set a custom style for private nodes?

Our forums have quite a few private nodes, and I'd like to provide visual clues to let members know when they're in a private node, or even which nodes are private when viewing the main forum page.

Is this possible?

Thanks - a good solution for "new" private forums. We recently migrated from vBulletin, and with 300+ nodes, trying to go through each and set it would be quite time consuming. I was wondering whether there is a CSS solution? We implemented this for sticky threads (in EXTRA.CSS):

/*STICKY THREAD ENHANCEMENTS*/

.discussionList .sticky {
background-color: #F9F1D7 !important;
border: 1px solid #FAEAB6 !important;
}

I was wondering if there is something similar for private nodes.

Ahh that makes sense. No there is not (that I know of currently) but you could probably get someone to make this possible for you as I myself can think of a few ways of making this happen.

Sorry about the confusion.

I think this may be what you want. Change the red number to match your node ids you want to change the color on.

Rich (BB code):
.node_13 .nodeInfo.primaryContent {
    background: #d5eaf9;
}

upload_2016-10-23_3-17-55.webp

I think this may be what you want. Change the red number to match your node ids you want to change the color on.

Rich (BB code):
.node_13 .nodeInfo.primaryContent {
    background: #d5eaf9;
}

View attachment 142584
The same kind of applies though, he would still have to manually go through 300+ nodes, find which nodes are private and get those node ids and write out the css for each.

Top Bottom