1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Style Custom style etc

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Mark87, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Mark87

Mark87 Active Member

Looking for someone to do some custom theme work and to make sure said theme would work with my add on's etc. Also possibly a new logo. Please pm me for more details.

2. RoldanLT

RoldanLT Well-Known Member

3. oman

oman Well-Known Member

Can highly recommend @Russ or @Steve F from Pixel Exit. They do a great job! (y)
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
    Steve F and Mark87 like this.
  4. ŽivaAkcija

ŽivaAkcija Well-Known Member

Mark87 likes this.
  5. Mark87

Mark87 Active Member

Been a disappointing experience. Several non responsive designers. Thanks all for the help.
  6. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

Hey @Mark87 , I see your request on our site but will have to confirm with @Russ if he replied by email or not. I know during that time we were having email issues so it either did not get sent or we simply missed the submission and email. You will get a response shortly, sorry for the wait.
    Mark87 likes this.
  7. Mark87

Mark87 Active Member

Thanks... never got an email.
  8. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

We do custom themes as well please do contact us if you are still looking.
    Mark87 likes this.
  9. Mark87

Mark87 Active Member

Put in a request for a quote over a week ago never got an answer.
  10. Mike Creuzer

I see you created a ticket on Feb 19th, we got a response to you Feb 22 (weekend). :)
  11. Mark87

Mark87 Active Member

Double checked never got it and nothing in junk or spam. No idea what happened
  12. Mike Creuzer

No problem, I sent you a PC here at Xenforo.com to the link of the request.