Custom Services

I contacted TickTackk to port a custom add-on from XF1 to XF2.2, which also includes a custom DBTech Shop add-on conversion to XF2. He has gone above and beyond in how quickly he worked on the product, and with the quality he has provided. He could have easily just ported the add-on almost as is, but he has done a lot of quality of life and performance improvements that have made a noticeable difference. His prices for the quality he provides are beyond reasonable as well.

He has also helped out with resolving issues with our test upgrade to XF2, even though the actual issues had little to do with what he was doing for us.

He has so far been one of the best add-on developers I have worked with, and I will likely be coming to him for all of our custom work in the future.

I asked TickTackk at short notice to advise and install several add ons to our board, he went out of his way to help us, and indeed
advised us on things we had missed going above and beyond what he had agreed to do. I will use him again very soon and recommend
him highly to anyone that needs work done in a fast, professional, and good spirited way.

I've hired @TickTackk to help me with a range of tasks/custom add-ons within Xenforo. As someone who gets stuck easily managing the behind-the-scenes stuff, it has been amazing to have someone with his experience on board. He is always quick to respond and upfront about any challenges we might face - I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him, and I'm looking forward to working with him over the next few years!

Top Bottom