Resource icon

Custom Robots 1.1.4

No permission to download
Error when installing:
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'LiamW_Shared_DatabaseSchema_Abstract' not found in /-/-/-/-/-/-/library/LiamW/LotsaBots/DatabaseSchema/Robots.php on line 5

is that all the bots that xenforo already has listed? If thats the case them I am good.

No, it isn't. XenForo has 15 bots listed already.

Code:
protected $_knownRobots = array(
        'archive.org_bot' => 'archive.org',
        'baiduspider' => 'baidu',
        'bingbot' => 'bing',
        'facebookexternalhit' => 'facebookextern',
        'googlebot' => 'google',
        'ia_archiver' => 'alexa',
        'magpie-crawler' => 'brandwatch',
        'mediapartners-google' => 'google-adsense',
        'mj12bot' => 'mj12',
        'msnbot' => 'msnbot',
        'proximic' => 'proximic',
        'scoutjet' => 'scoutjet',
        'sogou web spider' => 'sogou',
        'yahoo! slurp' => 'yahoo',
        'yandex' => 'yandex',

/*'crawler',
        'php/',
        'zend_http_client',*/
    );

It's too frustrating to download this add-on... you require registration on an external site and private information like my domain name and my XenForo username. Any chance to provide it without asking that much information?

It's too frustrating to download this add-on... you require registration on an external site and private information like my domain name and my XenForo username. Any chance to provide it without asking that much information?

I like everything in one place, and I don't like (XenForo) piracy, so I require your license to validate via the API. I need the domain to ensure a correct API and for further protection.

If I could lock these threads to provide support on my site only, then I would upload them here, but I can't so I shan't.

The strange thing is that people have only started having issues with it very recently. Peculiar if you ask me...

Liam

you have lots of very good plugin, but i avoid plugin who goes to external site and i must register to download it, simple for me dont want register to your site, becouse only i want plugin nothing else.

I like everything in one place, and I don't like (XenForo) piracy, so I require your license to validate via the API. I need the domain to ensure a correct API and for further protection.

If I could lock these threads to provide support on my site only, then I would upload them here, but I can't so I shan't.

The strange thing is that people have only started having issues with it very recently. Peculiar if you ask me...

Liam
What piracy all people here have licenced version of Xenforo, realy dont want any of yours plugin becouse i must register to your site @Super120 has good point

What piracy all people here have licenced version of Xenforo, realy dont want any of yours plugin becouse i must register to your site @Super120 has good point

That's the problem. Not everyone here is licensed. Some people use pirated versions, which is illegal.

Last edited:
@Liam W I understand and since I had no option I signed up on your site and downloaded this add-on (I still don't like the idea but it's your add-on and so your rules so it's OK). However it's not working on my XF 1.3.3 install when trying to identify Pingdom as a robot:
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: pingdom.com_bot_version_1.4_(http://www.pingdom.com/) - library/XenForo/Session.php:847
Generated By: Unknown Account, hace 2 minutos
#0 /var/www/html/forums/library/XenForo/Session.php(847): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/html/f...', 847, Array)
#1 /var/www/html/forums/library/XenForo/Session.php(343): XenForo_Session->getRobotId('Pingdom.com_bot...')
#2 /var/www/html/forums/library/XenForo/Session.php(257): XenForo_Session::getPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#3 /var/www/html/forums/library/XenForo/Controller.php(291): XenForo_Session::startPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#4 /var/www/html/forums/library/XenForo/Controller.php(304): XenForo_Controller->_setupSession('Index')
#5 /var/www/html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(346): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Index', 'XenForo_Control...')
#6 /var/www/html/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /var/www/html/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
array(3) {
["url"] => string(33) "http://www.mysite.com/forums/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Could you please fix?

Top Bottom