1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Custom Mod Title Changes

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by majesty95, Jun 11, 2015.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Active Member

I have a custom mod title bar set up. It looks fine on the sidebar with the max width setting. However, it is showing full screen on all pages. I tried a adding a max width but it did not work. How can I set it to be max 65px everywhere?

Code:
    .custom-title-mod {
        background-color: @primaryMedium;
        border: 1px solid @primaryDark;
        border-radius: 4px;
        padding: 1px;
        margin: 4px;
        text-align: center;
        color: white;
    }

.sidebar .custom-title-mod {
        margin-left: 40px;
        max-width: 65px;
    User title.png

Also, I had Premium Members set to allow custom user title. However, when I added premium permissions to a few mods, they now have their default user title instead of the custom title bar from above. How can I give them premium access but keep their moderator title bar?

2. majesty95

majesty95 Active Member

Ok, I figured out how to center and size them, but now its centered everywhere which makes them show up in the middle of the above page. How can I center them on the side of posts in threads but align on the left on pages like above?

3. majesty95

majesty95 Active Member

Anyone? @Mike @Brogan @Jeremy

Also, in the pic above, woodsmall is a mod and a premium member. I want premium member's to be able to have a custom user title but mods so show the custom mod bar. Right now the premium member is overwriting the mod bar.

4. majesty95

majesty95 Active Member

Really? Nobody can help me?

5. Optic

Optic Well-Known Member

Are you able to provide a link to your forum so we can check your CSS code? I couldn't see a link to your forum in your profile or in this thread.

I realise you have put example code in your first post but another CSS class may be conflicting.

6. majesty95

majesty95 Active Member

http://px1sports.com/forums/