Custom logo.og.png does not show up?

fredrikse

What might be wrong? I have the custom file both in the standard XenForo style as well as in my custom style. But when I share a thread to Facebook the logo does not show up. The width and height of the logo.og file is 100px. It's non-interlaced.

I thought it was supposed to be no larger than 50px, not that that would matter much. I also think it takes a bit due to FB cache or something (I think I read that somewhere)

All I did, was create my image, name it exactly like the default xenforo one...

logo.og.png

And overwrote it when I uploaded.

That worked for me.

Good for you :) I can't get it to work. This is what the original file looks like in a picture editor:

xenforologo.webp

Maybe I'm saving it wrong? Now I use PNG like the original file.

I tried once again recommending a thread in XenForo but in the news feed on Facebook it's just my generic profile picture that shows up. I would like to have my logo.

I tried once again recommending a thread in XenForo but in the news feed on Facebook it's just my generic profile picture that shows up. I would like to have my logo.

Oh, you are sharing as you are logged in... I think it automatically pulls that persons avatar.

I could try from not being registered at your site, and recommend, and show you the image it pulls in PM if you'd like.

Top Bottom