Custom Log in /Sign up Button

Custom Log in /Sign up Button v1

No permission to download
Can you make them in a blue tone as well? :)

Sorry I seemed to have overlooked your post. The RM download buttons are still yet to be sliced (busy doing Extended smilies and post rating icons) as soon as that is done I'll be releasing them at my site with a variety of colours to choose from (probably more colours than you see in the screenshot). Just not quite ready yet.

downloadnow_preview.webp

Shelley, sorry if I missed it but are the login/signup button colour variations available similar to the image above?

Shelley, sorry if I missed it but are the login/signup button colour variations available similar to the image above?

Not yet released. I haven't finished with those and been meaning to finish some bits on the buttons. Once that is done I'll (haven't decided yet) make them available here or my own site.

I am looking to use this but need a blue button but cant seem to be able to join your site because there is no register button, only a login button and field.

Registrations are closed. The pack has not officially been released yet. The designs are done I just need to package them up but unsure when that will be but as soon as I've done that I'll release them here.

Registrations are closed. The pack has not officially been released yet. The designs are done I just need to package them up but unsure when that will be but as soon as I've done that I'll release them here.
Thats great thank you.

It says to "Upload to your Icons folder" but doesnt say where that is. For the record to others, your icons folder is:

/styles/ThemeName/xenforo/icons/

Top Bottom