Custom Log in /Sign up Button

Custom Log in /Sign up Button v1

No permission to download

Shelley

Shelley submitted a new resource:

Custom Log in /Sign up Button - Display a custom Sign up/ Log In button

td2Zk9B.png
View attachment 44969

Summary: This will display a custom signup/log in button in the sidebar area.

Install: Upload the image to your /icons folder and then paste the following in the EXTRA.CSS template.

Additonal: I would suggest doing this via the Style Properties >> Buttons but for the guide purposes I did it for EXTRA.

Code:
#SignupButton {...

Read more about this resource...

Reserved for Erich's button.

Attachments

• signup_button.webp
    signup_button.webp
    1.5 KB · Views: 21
  • signup_button1.webp
    signup_button1.webp
    932 bytes · Views: 23
Additonal Note: For those that don't like the !important on the box-shadow simply remove the following line in the code in EXTRA.css

Code:
  box-shadow: none !important;

Then go to Style Properties >> Buttons >> Sign up Now Button Container and remove the following line as shown in the screenshot (Below)

box-shadow-signup.webp

I would love to get a purple-colored or a yellow-colored button :D:love:

That would give a great touch to my forum and I could finally finish my customizations...... :)

There should be a "Shelley's Bible on Making Your Forum Sexy one CSS edit at a Time"
Or some abbreviated version of that ;)

Thanks

Shelley updated Custom Log in /Sign up Button with a new update entry:

Add Icon inside custom button

NrxczLT.png
View attachment 45087

Summary of Update: This additional enhancement will allow for an icon to display beside the text of the Signup/login button.

If you've already added this resource simply paste the following into your EXTRA.CSS template and upload the signup_icon.png into your /gradients folder.

For those of you that haven't installed this you will need to add the image/code and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Beautiful stuff Shelley! Also love your skin, probably the nicest light skin I have ever seen. Did you make it yourself or can I purchase it somewhere?

it would be cool to have a similar button (but smaller in height) for the "Post New Thread"-button.
I think the default button is not very "visible" to a novice user and a bit hard to find.... though the "Post New Thread"-button is the most important button of them all......

:)

it would be cool to have a similar button (but smaller in height) for the "Post New Thread"-button.
I think the default button is not very "visible" to a novice user and a bit hard to find.... though the "Post New Thread"-button is the most important button of them all......

:)

It'll probably be best putting that in requests. This is how this resource came about after seeing your request in support wanting a custom login button as it not relevant to this discussion plus this is something I will probably add at my own forum as a resource because the same designed buttons have already been designed a while back.

Top Bottom