Add-on Custom categories and groups

ESXi

Searching for a paid add-on, with which I will be able to accomplish the following structure:

There are 5 countries: A, B, C, D, E.
User should be able to choose one of them, or several during registration or later.

And for example, if the User chose B, he will see only new messages for the country B and on the main Forum page all other countries will be minimized, however still accessible.

I was looking for Showcase or Social Groups - in the second they say it's not for this purpose.

Please help me to find the add-on, I would be very grateful!

Searching for a paid add-on, with which I will be able to accomplish the following structure:

There are 5 countries: A, B, C, D, E.
User should be able to choose one of them, or several during registration or later.

And for example, if the User chose B, he will see only new messages for the country B and on the main Forum page all other countries will be minimized, however still accessible.

I was looking for Showcase or Social Groups - in the second they say it's not for this purpose.

Please help me to find the add-on, I would be very grateful!

I don't think an addon like this exists for Xenforo. You'll probably have to have a custom addon developed.

@ESXi This is possible by custom addon. Let's start chat if more information is required.
Hi ForumCube!

Thank you for your reply. At the current point I accomplished what I wanted by two separate add-ons. They are not perfect, but at least working, absolutely free and users could achieve what they want.
I will write you PM later (in a week - two weeks) to know, if you could improve them - or create one solid add-on.

The thread could be closed.
Thanks!

Top Bottom