Fixed Custom BB codes need to update style cache

Andy.N

XF 1.3.0 beta
When create a BB code and try to use a direct url to the editor button, for example I'm using this icon for a Tex bbcode
http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/everaldo/crystal-clear/24/Mimetype-tex-icon.png

The result would be a blank square box and inspect it will show that the background url is not linking correctly.

html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_btn_custom_tex {
background-image:url('');
}

If I link it use relative path to an icon on the server, it will work (/style/default/icon.png).

I can't reproduce this. I pasted that exact URL in and it displayed correctly. I don't see any logic that would cause this if you entered a value there.

However, I have found that empty CSS was being output for custom BB codes that didn't have an editor button and it would look like that. Perhaps you saw the CSS for another BB code?

I can't reproduce this. I pasted that exact URL in and it displayed correctly. I don't see any logic that would cause this if you entered a value there.

However, I have found that empty CSS was being output for custom BB codes that didn't have an editor button and it would look like that. Perhaps you saw the CSS for another BB code?
It's a caching issue, Mike.
It shows up fine now.

Moving this back as it turns out the style last update time needs to be updated after changing the BB icon configuration -- I missed it as I have my cache disabled when developing.

Top Bottom