Resource icon

Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.4

No permission to download
Excellent addon! (y)

I think the submission in the Resource Manager submission would look even better if the screenshots showed as images instead of attachments. ;)

It's in the phrases (or should be). I can't remember off the top of my head and can't look it up right this second.

I've installed the addon but I still do not see the link to manage the Custom BBCodes in the ACP. I only see BB Code Media Sites and Smilies.

Would someone please enlighten a non-techy to help me add the [SIGPIC] tag via this plugin? It should operate the same as img tags. Thank'ye kindly. :)

i'd like to have optional options

for example if I was using the table [td] tag I'd like it to work w/ or w/o the option

it would be nice to have [td] = <td> & [td=2] = <td colspan="2">

I understand how to do one or the other but how do I handle both?

Ok, I've installed the BB Code Manager and uploaded the file in this post, but gdoc embedding is not working for me for some reason. When using gdoc tags, I see the iframe but it only shows this message:

gdoc-png.26856

A group of our users has some kind of running role-play-related document that publicly visible (regardless of log in), but can only be edited by the group. It was working on vBulletin, but we haven't gotten it to work quite yet on XF.

Do you have insight regarding how I might get this working?

Ok, I've installed the BB Code Manager and uploaded the file in this post, but gdoc embedding is not working for me for some reason. When using gdoc tags, I see the iframe but it only shows this message:

gdoc-png.26856

A group of our users has some kind of running role-play-related document that publicly visible (regardless of log in), but can only be edited by the group. It was working on vBulletin, but we haven't gotten it to work quite yet on XF.

Do you have insight regarding how I might get this working?
You'll have to show me the actual code.

how do I setup a custom PHP callback?

I've written a .php file i've call youcode.php which was uploaded it to "\library\KingK\BbCodeManager\BbCode\Formatter\"
with class KingK_BbCodeManager_BbCode_Formatter_YouCode
and public static function parseTagYOU
then when I add my BBCode I'm setting up PHP Callback: with those 2 bold names

when I submit the form I get an error, Please enter a valid callback method.

do I have to do something else?

thanks in advance

Top Bottom