Resource icon

Custom BB Code Manager v1.3.4

No permission to download
I'm not sure what you are asking? Will the next update have Redactor support? If so, yes, it will.

Reactions: Cao
Redactor integration? mmm, do you mean that the mod currently works but without the icons and we have to use manually (writing for example
text
)?

I am using it with 1.2 with no problem.

I am getting server errors from time to time.. hacker activity????

ErrorException: Undefined offset: 1 - library/KingK/BbCodeManager/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php:129
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 6:36 PM

Code:
array(3) { ["url"] => string(73) "http://69-195-69-238.unifiedlayer.com/forums/product-reviews.65/index.rss" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(0) { } }

I have a patch for that. I'm honestly not sure why it didn't appear in earlier versions. I'll post it up when I get home.

Is Xenforo gonna officially add this BB code manager on their system? I don't like adding addons to be honest because of the updates and such.

What error are you receiving?

Server error when trying to post... A few weeks back after I upgraded to 1.2 I uninstalled it and got the errors so i reinstalled and all was fine. I cant remember exactly what the errors were and do not want to risk it again... just wondered if there was a known issue with uninstalling (other than the posts made using the BBcodes being messed up)

There shouldn't be an issue. Most likely, you have an add-on that uses BBCM. Without an error message, I can't tell you which one.

just uninstalled at it seems fine - sorry for confusion... i think you were right ... last time I had another BB codes add on installed. That must have caused the error.

@Jeremy
i need bbcode dowload.
Can you help me??
bbcode-download-xenforo1.png

Top Bottom