Curious on best Events and Calender add-on?

XenAtendo is CRAP. I wrote it, and I hate it.

It wasn't supposed to be a Calendar addon. Originally it was just an RSVP system; no calendar at all. But too many people required a calendar with it, so I eventually added it. Little did I know, managing timezones and dates in PHP is a pain in the ass.

It wasn't supposed to be a Calendar addon. Originally it was just an RSVP system; no calendar at all. But too many people required a calendar with it, so I eventually added it. Little did I know, managing timezones and dates in PHP is a pain in the ass.
Do you plan on bringing XenAtendo back? I had it on our site; but had to disable it.

Do you plan on bringing XenAtendo back? I had it on our site; but had to disable it.
I doubt it... At this point there are no less than THREE Calendar addons (some of them do event planning)... I still use XenAtendo, but thats because it's not that important to upgrade for my community anymore.

@Jaxel, how would you compare the one you hated and the one you just releases for xF2.0... i mean, is there any difference in functionality... thanks

Top Bottom