CTA Table BB Code

CTA Table BB Code 1.1.1

No permission to download
Very nice, working well on my dev install. Might install them onto main...

Liam

P.S What does CTA mean?

Last edited:
I have just updated the resource text to advise that it needs to be installed as an add-on, not via the bb code import option.

Oh, wait @Brogan, I spoke too soon...

Arbitrary CSS is allowed, specifically the font-size css rule... (height and width did nothing).

Just a warning :)

Liam

Oh, wait @Brogan, I spoke too soon...

Arbitrary CSS is allowed, specifically the font-size css rule... (height and width did nothing).

Just a warning :)

Liam

That has to be a XenForo issue then as anything within {text} should be sanitised.

The regex field only applies to optional parameters:
If provided, the tag will only be valid if the option matches this regular expression. This will be ignored if no option is provided. Please include the delimiters and pattern modifiers.

That has to be a XenForo issue then as anything within {text} should be sanitised.

It's the option I'm putting it into. If you put the option value directly into the css class (without regex checking), then all someone has to do is put it like this:

Code:
[bg='red; font-size:1000px']Text[/bg]

And they'll have text with a red background, 1000px in size...

Nothing much that can be done, bar the option regex.

Liam

It's the option I'm putting it into. If you put the option value directly into the css class (without regex checking), then all someone has to do is put it like this:

Code:
[bg='red; font-size:1000px']Text[/bg]

And they'll have text with a red background, 1000px in size...

Nothing much that can be done, bar the option regex.

Liam

This add-on doesn't include that BB Code.

You must have the wrong thread.

Tables by their very definition will have their minimum width limited by the number of columns and the minimum width of a single data element in each one.
That's why the container BB Code has been included, to wrap large tables in.

@Brogan will this work with RM... i have not read properly anywhere about RM supporting BBcodes that comes with xf 1.3.. do i have to wait until xf releases RM that supports BB codes... i am assuming RM uses the same editor so should work fine. I have not installed xf1.3

Oh i am definately going to love this one ! Thanks brogan we just talked about this few days back .

Is there way we can make this work with xenforo Pages ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom