CTA Table BB Code

CTA Table BB Code 1.1.1

No permission to download
Roger that :(
As an after thought there should be an error notice come up that says this when trying to install on something other than 1.3 for those of us who miss the fine print LOL

I noticed that linebreaks aren't nulled, so you can't use:
Code:
[table]
[tr]
[th]header1[/th]
[th]header2[/th]
[th]header3[/th]
[th]header4[/th]
[tr]
[td]something1[/td]
[td]something1[/td]
[td]something1[/td]
[td]something1[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Without getting a lot of <br />'s above the table. You have to do this...
Code:
[table][tr][th]header1[/th][th]header2[/th][th]header3[/th][th]header4[/th][tr][td]something1[/td][td]something1[/td][td]something1[/td][td]something1[/td][/tr][/table]

But that's a trivial and expected issue with all the bbcodes.

Yes, it's always been an issue for as long as I've been using table bb code.

I tried to mitigate it using the "trim line breaks" option but it didn't make much difference.

It's annoying but the only way around it, as you say, is to do it as one unbroken string.

I take it [FLOAT] is not implemented?

[FLOAT_RIGHT][BOX=50]This content is floated right.
Adjacent text will wrap
around it.[/BOX][/FLOAT_RIGHT]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Curabitur erat nibh, varius vitae consequat ut, pulvinar varius ante. Vestibulum auctor mattis elit, a sodales nisi. Pellentesque quis enim quam.

Just wondering because it's posted on this page http://cliptheapex.com/help/bb-codes

This add-on is just for table bb code.

I can upload the float bb code if you need it?

I may be missing the obvious but is there anyway of allowing blank cells? [TD][/TD] just doesn't display, nor does [TD] [/TD] (space in between)

Scratch that, I can just use TD2 , and - between [td]-[/td] to hide it.

It looks like the bb code isn't being rendered if there is nothing in the {text} replacement token.

That's a core function of the software so it would need to be handled in code.

No biggie, thanks for this though have some cool ideas for it.

And might be beneficial for anyone else:

http://c61.no-ip.org/bbtab.html

I have no need for the TD2 // TD1, so this generator was easy to use. Just need to replace the [tab] [/tab] with table.

I don't suppose you've got a lovely button/buttons that you created for this add-on that you'd be willing to share?

I haven't actually added buttons to the editor toolbar for the table bb code, so unfortunately not.

Yes, it's always been an issue for as long as I've been using table bb code.

I tried to mitigate it using the "trim line breaks" option but it didn't make much difference.

It's annoying but the only way around it, as you say, is to do it as one unbroken string.

For me it's working when choose the option " Disable line break conversion" on the
BBCode. Now it ignores linebreaks withing the

I installed this when we were still on XenForo 1.2.5 because I didn't pay attention to the compatible versions, so I had to disable it.

Now that we updated to XenForo 1.3, I re-enabled it, but I can't get it work. It's not appearing under custom BB codes or the help page.

Top Bottom