CTA Table BB Code

CTA Table BB Code 1.1.1

No permission to download
I have a problem with this plugin: when I make a table and I send the new post, I get a flood of <br> before the table...

Someone has this problem as me? Any fix?

Read the resource description - it explains how the table code should be formatted.

Is there anyway to remove the table borders? I tried
and
and they remove the border, but the code shows up along with the text inside the table.

Example:
Code:
[TABLE border="0"][TR][TD]This is a left aligned (standard) cell[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Anyone who can create custom BB code to set the BG color of a cell in cta table? I can pay $20 via paypal if someone can do that and post it here :)

really need this.

Hi @Brogan ,

How to align the whole table to right \ left \ center ?
Seems the usual alignment in the editor do nothing in positioning the table

Thanks!

I have been using this addon and its been working very well so far and I wonder if all the tables would stay the way they are when I upgrade to 2.0 or would I loose the formatting?

After doing a test upgrade to xf2 beta 7, the table bbcode still shows in ACP but the code does not work. Any guide on how to get this to work again in XF2 @Brogan
Thank you

Thanks for getting back to me @Brogan
Ouch, I am not that good with css. Care to give a little bit on which exactly template or what has to be done? I just don't know where to start or what to do.

I completely understand this add-on is no longer supported and will understand if you do not wish to spend your time on it. It's okay.

Thanks for getting back to me @Brogan
Ouch, I am not that good with css. Care to give a little bit on which exactly template or what has to be done? I just don't know where to start or what to do.

I completely understand this add-on is no longer supported and will understand if you do not wish to spend your time on it. It's okay.
This the equivalent css for XF2, only tested with the default style, put it on extra.less template
CSS:
.ctaBbcodeContainer
{
    width: auto;
    max-height: 600px;
    overflow: auto;
}

.ctaBbcodeTable
{
    border: 0;
    font-size: 0.85em;
    border-collapse: collapse;
}

.ctaBbcodeTable tr.ctaBbcodeTableRowTransparent
{

}

.ctaBbcodeTable tr.ctaBbcodeTableRowOdd
{
    background-color: @xf-paletteColor1;
}

.ctaBbcodeTable tr.ctaBbcodeTableRowEven
{
    background-color: xf-intensify(@xf-paletteColor1, 10%);
}

.ctaBbcodeTable tr:hover
{
    background-color: @xf-contentAccentBg;
}

.ctaBbcodeTable td
{
    border: 1px solid @xf-borderColorFeature;
    padding: 1px 4px;
}

.ctaBbcodeTable td.ctaBbcodeTableCellHeader
{
    border: 1px solid @xf-borderColorFeature;
    text-align: center;
    font-weight: bold;
    background-color: xf-intensify(@xf-paletteColor2, 5%);
}

.ctaBbcodeTable td.ctaBbcodeTableCellLeft
{

}

.ctaBbcodeTable td.ctaBbcodeTableCellCentred
{
    text-align: center;
}

.ctaBbcodeTable td.ctaBbcodeTableCellRight
{
    text-align: right;
}
1512337229853.webp

@DL6

Hey thanks for this. I'm using CTA Table BB Code 1.1.1 but I am not sure if I can enable it to work with 2.0? Care to share how you made it work on your site? I see my as legacy but not sure what to do from there?

Thanks.

Is there anything else involved besides adding the code in the template? i see that the bbcode are available on ACP but it does not show up on help page since the addon is not enabled (legacy addon)

Is there anything else involved besides adding the code in the template? i see that the bbcode are available on ACP but it does not show up on help page since the addon is not enabled (legacy addon)
I have exactly the same issue.
Not really sure how to activate it.
222.webp

Top Bottom