CTA Login

CTA Login 1.0.1

No permission to download
You would have to ask the style designer for support or use the CSS class to style it to suit.

I think I posted this in the wrong spot initially. However, I'm getting this error when trying to login to my own forum site with Facebook. Any ideas?

upload_2014-11-5_16-43-8.webp

Your problem is not related to this resource, which is a simple template edit.

This resource doesn't change any of the core functionality.

All it does is copy the Facebook login button from the dropdown to the sidebar.

It is literally just a styled link.

Sorry for such a basic question, but when you say:

"Each respective link will only appear if the services have been configured in the ACP."

I have installed the add-on, but whereabouts in the ACP can I change the settings? I have looked but I can't find it. Many thanks.

You need to enable the various services related to Facebook, Google, etc.

Use the ACP search top right to locate them.

If they appear in the default style then it's a theme issue and likely due to the template modification failing.

@Brogan - I removed the Google login button sometime ago, is there an easy way to add it back in? I believe I just deleted it from the template, but forgot what the code was I removed.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry - figured out how to add it back in, however Im getting this error when trying to login into Google,also, how to move the button to the right.
Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 7.46.18 AM.webp Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 7.46.42 AM.webp

Really nice addon, one of the big reasons I switch from vb 4.x to xenforo. Easy to do addon and updates. In today market place forum have to be more then a forum they need to be completely Interactive for wve everyone.

Top Bottom