1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Style CTA Featured Style CSS Request

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by eagle eyes, Nov 13, 2015.

1. eagle eyes

eagle eyes Active Member

Need somebody to do styling for the CTA Featured threads to look like this, will pay.

[​IMG]

2. Gemma

Gemma Well-Known Member

I started something like this then went in a different direction with my featured threads.

header.png

If you need any help, send me a message and I'll have a look on your site.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    bibitbunga likes this.
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Just a minor point (and I'm sure you already know @Gemma) but if you're using display:none, you can omit all of the other code:
    Code:
    .ctaFtBlockPage .prefix {
    display: none;
    }

4. Enguerran A

Enguerran A Well-Known Member

Ohh, I didn't know you wanted that for CTA ^^'. I don't own this addon so there is no way for me to help you there

5. DohTheme

DohTheme Well-Known Member

I think it is easy PM Me

Enguerran A likes this.
  6. bibitbunga

bibitbunga Member

Gemma that's really awesome and cool design you have!

Gemma likes this.
  7. Gemma

Gemma Well-Known Member

Thanks, the final version changed a little from that early idea - http://www.generalchatter.co.uk

Enguerran A and bibitbunga like this.
  8. bibitbunga

bibitbunga Member

Oh my. Even better, I think. Gemma, sorry if this is inappropriate place to ask, but I see that you have separate page to register/login. That is not in XF by default. Where do I get the tutor to do so? I always want a separate register page. I have searched a long time but I can't find the answer (maybe I overlooked or something). Thank you in advance.

9. Enguerran A

Enguerran A Well-Known Member

I dig, it's clear and easy to understand ! The only thing I would change is to try to keep the 20px border around each block so that to keep the ui.x style :D That's what I had done in my own version but that's only because I like maybe too much symmetry xD : https://xenforo.com/community/media/my-portal-design.1338/

Gemma likes this.
  10. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

That's a feature of the UI.X style (which I also have).

bibitbunga likes this.
  11. bibitbunga

bibitbunga Member

Thank you Martok. I was told by you earlier but not so sure that I comprehend you in proper way. And now I am sure. Will check it out thank you