• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.1 CSS Isssues On Many Forums - Chrome / IE / Firefox

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
View the source of one of the pages that has the issue and you will see a line that looks like:

HTML:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css.php?css=xenforo,form,public&amp;style=1&amp;dir=LTR&amp;d=1371056801" />
Click on it - it should output CSS. I presume it won't. But if there is any errors loading it, you will hopefully see any messages clearly.

arms

View the source of one of the pages that has the issue and you will see a line that looks like:

HTML:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css.php?css=xenforo,form,public&amp;style=1&amp;dir=LTR&amp;d=1371056801" />
Click on it - it should output CSS. I presume it won't. But if there is any errors loading it, you will hopefully see any messages clearly.
That's got it Chris, because i'm keyword blocking facebook it won't load.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="css.php?css=Gritter,GritterEXTRA,bbcm_js,dark_azucloud,facebook,login_bar,node_category,node_forum,node_list,panel_scroller,sidebar_share_page,waindigo_last_post_avatar,xengallery_forum_list_recent,xengallery_media_thumb,xenquote_sidebar_random_quote&amp;style=8&amp;dir=LTR&amp;d=1370849350" />

Thanks @Chris Deeming @Brogan